The HRM-Run Heart Rate Monitor in red and black from Garmin is designed to help deliver comprehensive running metrics to Forerunner running watches, as well wirelessly send heart rate information to ANT+-compatible devices via 2.4 GHz signals. The sensor fits within the width of the strap, so it’s more comfortable to wear for long periods of activity. The HRM-Run provides the following six running metrics: Buy the Garmin HRM Pro Heart Rate Monitor best price from The Clickstore,Nairobi
- Cadence: Number of steps per minute.
- Vertical Oscillation: The degree of “bounce” in your running motion; displaying the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step.
- Ground Contact Time: The amount of time each of your steps spends on the ground. This is measured in milliseconds.
- Ground Contact Time Balance: This displays the left/right balance of your Ground Contact Time while running. The display is a numerical percentage with a left or right arrow.
- Stride Length: The length of your stride from one footfall to the next. This is measured in meters.
- Vertical Ratio: The ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length. This is displayed as a numeral, and lower values typically indicate better running form