When you need to connect multiple XLR microphones or line-level signals to a camera, the Saramonic SR-AX107 is a solution that offers unrivaled versatility. Every feature you need to capture top-notch sound into your camera is provided. Two built-in mic preamps provide clean, broadcast-quality sound. The SR-AX107 features an isolation transformer providing pure, noise-free sound and the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. A backlit LCD display makes it easy to view your audio meters and settings, letting you visually monitor input levels in real-time. Dedicated left and right Peak switches allow you to turn on/off the red overload LED signal indicators.
- Buy The Saramonic SR-AX107 2-Channel XLR Audio Adapter with Isolation Transformer for DSLRs best Price Online from The Clickstore,Nairobi kenya
A dual-feature headphone jack on the AX107 lets you monitor your sound as you shoot from the AX107, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone output, or you can listen to playback from the camera to hear exactly audio that is recording to the camera. A feature called “Automatic Gain Control” on certain cameras can create distracting hissing noises, and a switch on the AX107 completely defeats it for perfect, clean sound. Condenser microphones can be provided with 48-volts of phantom power, or 12-volts for more efficient use of the battery.
A handy wheel allows you to fasten and detach the AX107 to the base of your camera with ease. The bottom of the AX107 features a ¼-20 thread to attach it to a tripod. A 3/8“ thread is also provided on the bottom for more mounting options. Both sides of the AX107 feature deep shoe mounts for attaching microphones, wireless receivers, lights, and more. The two XLR inputs feature locking mechanisms to hold connectors and microphones firmly in place.
- Connect professional XLR microphones directly to DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras
- 2 locking XLR inputs, 2 high-quality mic preamps, 12 and 48-volt phantom power
- Peak LED lights let you know when your audio levels are too loud
- Headphone jack for monitoring recording and playback
- Durable all-metal construction with camera mount on top, tripod mount below and shoe mounts on both sides