Featuring enhanced sound quality and MaxTimbre mic technology, the black LARK MAX Duo Wireless Microphone System from Hollyland can adapt to any run-and-gun journalism or content creation application thanks to its wide compatibility with cameras and smartphones. Two clip-on transmitters with built-in omnidirectional microphones can record up to two subjects and offer backup recording for extra security in the field. The system features a 820′ line-of-sight maximum transmission distance. Keep it all going with the included charging case to extend the system’s battery life.Buy the Hollyland LARK MAX Duo 2-Person best price from The Clickstore,Nairobi
- Digital signal processing enhances your audio signal by reducing unwanted noise and interference. DSP minimizes distortion and noise to ensure that the signal remains clean.
- Advanced noise cancellation reduces outside noise from your environment to deliver clear sound in loud locations. Other EQ settings include Hi-Fi, Low Cut, and Vocal Boost with enhancement algorithm to increase your talent’s intelligibility.
- The dual-channel receiver’s 3.5mm output easily connects to DSLR and mirrorless cameras with the included 3.5mm TRS cable.
- Use the receiver’s USB-C connection with the included MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable or USB-C to USB-C cable to connect it to both Android and iOS devices. Playback audio in real-time over your phone’s speaker while your receiver is plugged in to preview your recordings.
- UAC standards are supported by the system, allowing it to work as a sound card to send audio files to your computer over USB cable.