Level 5 Wind Resistance
At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Enhanced Transmission Stability
OcuSync 2.0,10 KM Transmission
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
Built-in OcuSync 2.0 allows DJI Mini 2 to adjust automatically between two frequencies, which extends Mini 2’s max transmission distance to 10 km for even more flexibility.
Improved Camera Performance
DJI Mini 2 supports 4x digital zoom, providing more options.
When recording family, friends, or pets, you can safely capture your subject without flying too close.
Buy The DJI MINI 2 FLY MORE COMBO Best Price Online from The Clickstore,Nairobi
DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo
- DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo
- Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 3 x Pair of Extra Propellers
- USB Type-C Cable
- Gimbal Protector
- Micro-USB RC Cable
- USB Type-C RC Cable
- Lightning RC Cable
- Pair of Extra Control Sticks
- 18 x Spare Screw
- Propeller Holder
- Two-Way Charging Hub
- 18W USB Charger
- Shoulder Bag
The controller is similar to the Mavic Air 2 as opposed to the Mavic Mini. It’s a little bulkier but feels good in the hand, plus the monitor is now on top as opposed to in the center on the controller. It does feel solid and holds your smartphone securely in the clamp.
DJI’s proprietary OcuSync 2.0 transmission technology delivers a reliable HD video feed from the drone at a max distance of 10km. OcuSync 2.0 supports both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands and uses an auto-switching feature to move between the two based on signal strength, while anti-interference technology blocks unwanted signals to keep the video feed clear.
Improved Photo & Video Quality
The DJI Mini 2 uses a 1/2.3-inch sensor that is capable of capturing 12-megapixel images and a maximum video resolution of 4K/30fps @100 Mbps. While the sensor didn’t get an upgrade it did get a nice bump in resolution from the Mavic Mini’s 40 Mbps. Additionally, images can be saved in standard JPEG as well as RAW. While recording in 1080p resolution, pilots can get closer to their subject without actually having to move the drone thanks to the 4X Zoom (2X lossless in quality) option.
- Pre-programmed Intelligent Modes – Make your content stand out with just a tap thanks to these pre-set modes including:
- QuickShots: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang
- Panoramas: Sphere, 180°, Wide-angle
- Image modes: AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) Triple Shot, Timed Shots
- Easy Sharing and Editing – Sharing is caring, and the DJI Fly app and DJI Mini 2 have a ton of enhancements that make sharing immediately on social media easy and intuitive.
- QuickTransfer: allows users to connect the smartphone directly with DJI Mini 2 for high-speed download at a rate of 20 MB/s
- Enhanced Photo: uses local tone mapping tech and automatically enhances photos directly in the app
- Trimmed Download: allows users to select parts of the video they prefer and download only the desired clips
31-min Flight Time – DJI Mini 2’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Fly for up to 31 minutes with a fully-charged battery.
- 360° Propeller Guard: highly recommended for beginners or anyone who flies indoors or near people.
- DJI Mini bag+: colorful, fashionable, and enlarged based on the Mavic Mini Bag, compatible with Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2.
- DJI charging display base: upgraded from the previous version, compatible with Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2.
- DJI Mini 2 DIY Creative Kit (with DIY stickers): same as the Mavic Mini Creative Kit; compatible with Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2.
- DJI Mini 2 snap adapter: an adapter that snaps onto the top of the DJI Mini 2 that allows for the attachment of a small LED screen that messages can be written on; compatible with Mavic Mini and DJI Mini 2.
Quickshots are preset modes that are easy to use and deliver some cool moves. Simply select your QuickShot you want to use and Mini 2 will execute the motion while recording. You can also share the short video instantly with friends on social media.