Lightweight telephoto zoom.
This 4x telephoto zoom lens is ideal for the budget-conscious photographer with an interest in shooting sports, wildlife or portraiture. In common with other telephoto lenses, the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III compresses perspective and allows the photographer to restrict depth of field.
Fully Electronic Lens Mount.
An integrated AF motor provides fast autofocusing performance. The lens’ electromagnetic diaphragm ensures incredibly accurate control over aperture positioning.
Super Spectra coating.
Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera’s sensor.
Buy the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Best Price Online from The Clickstore,Nairobi
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 27° – 6°50′, 18°11′ – 4°35′, 32°11′ – 8°15′
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 13/9
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7
- Minimum aperture: 32 – 45
- Closest focusing distance (m): 1.5
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.25 (at 300mm)
- AF actuator: Micro Motor
- Filter diameter (mm): 58
- Max. diameter x length (mm): 71 x 122
- Weight (g): 480
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF12 II: 0.31 – 0.04
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF25 II: 0.39 – 0.09
- Lens Cap: E-58 / E-58II
- Lens hood: ET-60
- Hard case: –
- Soft case: LP1019
- G.F.Holder III (hood III): (5)
- G.F.Holder IV (hood IV): (4)